Due to popular demand we have now introduced WAXING.
Waxing is a process of removing unwanted hair by applying hot wax on the areas of body that need treatment. It is quick and efficient. The discomfort is minimal. Re-growth is soft and fine in comparison to shaving. The hair has to be of certain length for successful waxing. Allow 4 weeks before your next treatment. Take extra care of the waxed area especially within the first 24 hours. See aftecare advice.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO THE FOLLOWING:
- If possible take a shower or bath before waxing treatment.
- Apply antiseptic cream to treated areas 3 times a day for 24 hours following treatment.
- If your skin feels hot bath in the cold salt solution regularly in the hours following treatment. This reduces inflammation and speeds up the healing process. Add half a teaspoon of sea salt to one cup of boiling water and chill.
- Apply sun block daily to prevent sunlight from interfering with the healing process for 2-3 days after treatment.
- Wear loose clothing.
- Wear tights or tight clothes.
- Hot bath or shower, sauna, hot tubs, steam room.
- Sunbathing, sun beds or fake tans.
- Sport, gym work or any strenuous exercise.
- Touch waxed area with dirty hands.
- Apply deodorants, body sprays, perfume, lotions or other skin products.
- In case of Brazilian or Hollywood waxing – avoid sexual activity & clean the area properly after using the toilet.
Please note that Brazilian and Hollywood waxing can be done only on person over 18.
Please call reception to book an appointment.